.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

domingo, março 06, 2005

A todos os Unknown deste Mundo ...

Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
.
Sitting in the morning sun
I'll be sitting when the evening comes
Watching the ships roll in
And I watch 'em roll away again
.
[Chorus]
.
Sitting on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay
Wasting time
.
I left my home in Georgia
Headed for the 'Frisco bay
'Cause I had nothin to live for
And look like nothing's gonna come my way
.
So I'm just...
[Chorus]
.
Look like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So I guess I'll remain the same
.
Sittin here resting my bones
And this loneliness won't leave me alone
It's two thousand miles I roamed
Just to make this dock my home
.
Now, I'm just...
[Chorus]

.

Lyrics by Unknown
Music by Otis Redding